Search

Loading...

5/1/12

Style Stalking: Alison Davin of Jute Interior Design

Pinterest is fast becoming one of my favorite places to discover "new to me" interior designers.  Such is the case with this month's style stalk.  While I do remember seeing the work of Jute Interiors in several publications, it wasn't until I followed the links from the image above to Jute's portfolio that I realized the extent of the design work of Alison Davin.  Jute Interior Design's site is brimming with beautiful interiors and some truly fresh inspiration. I love how all of these rooms are so pulled together without looking too contrived or fussy. You can check out all of Alison's creative work here.


11 comments:

  1. Very nice modern look.I finally started getting into my Pinterest account after listening to a talk by one of America's foremost digital entrepreneur at the Design Leadership Summit. I am getting borderline obsessive... there is so much I want to tackle. I am also really getting into following other designers, now I only need to get my own followers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Love the fun horizontal stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a little to tradish for me but very pretty details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Pinterest! Love it. So much fun to see the work of all of the amazingly talented people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That striped wall! I die! It's so fun and striking and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the living room with the art wall, right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just know how to find chic interiors!! Love the boy's room with the striped wall and beach photograph!!!

    Got your wellies out today?! :)
    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  8. the gallery wall + wood ceiling beams + yellow pop of color = perfection! bookmarking this one for my next apartment...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the introduction to a new designer!! Love the living room with the wood beams & that leather chair!!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I need to pay more attention to my Pinterest contacts - you seem to find the best of them!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved