Search

Loading...

12/20/13

The Gift List - Pretty Pink Tulips

Why we love Pretty Pink Tulips: Elizabeth has an impeccable eye for anything preppy-chic and she includes plenty of gorgeous visuals in her upbeat posts. We love reading about her trendy gift ideas, interior design obsessions and other style inspirations!

Elizabeth’s three favorite gift items:
1. red asia small bullet bowl - "Perfect color for Christmas."
2. monogrammed ladies pajama set - "Love the personalization and how perfect for cold winter nights!"
3. large gold bamboo picture frame - "With a photo of me and the recipient to personalize the gift."

What is Elizabeth’s favorite way to ring in the new year?
“With just family or a few friends. I love to set an elegant table with silver and gold accents, tons of candles and place hats, blowers and boas at each person's place. Champagne to start of course. And, then after the strike of midnight...it's off to bed. I actually love New Year's Day even more as it just feels like the promise of good things to come!”

4 comments:

  1. Sue,
    Thanks for having me as part of your holiday round up!!! Wishing you and your family the merriest of holidays. And, I'm sure your kids are as excited as mine today. Last day of school till next year!!!

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a nice day! Very good article, well written and very thought out. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future. Decorating in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Elizabeth and the pretties she chose from your shop! Merry Christmas Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+